Get addicted here today!

Hi babes!

We are doing a Mega Sales to clear the wardrobe for the next collection. All prices are further reduced!

Items left are in limited quantity so grab early! =)

Special Promotion

Join our mailing list now and enjoy free normal postage!


LOVE :)

What is an addiction?

"the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is pyschologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma." - dictionary.com

Do you sometimes feel this way? We are not talking about drugs here. Is the desirable S word which most women are unable to resist, SHOPPING. Let's diagnose my condition.

I feel myself in a state of misery when Im short of cash to shop. I feel my eyes in an uncontrol condition of scanning through the display window to see what are on the rack, even in a rush. My time of the month is the date my favourite magazines and tabloids will be out at the newspaper stand. There are days I pack my food and wait infront of the computer for the new collection of clothes to launch. I feel the excitement of opening the letterbox to see my trophy of clothes have arrived. I feel dismay when I couldnt find anything I like in the new collection. I can't help feeling that there is always not enough to wear in my wardrobe.

While some might think these are silly thoughts, I consider myself a shopping addict.


What about you?

LOVE :)