Get addicted here today!

Hi babes!

We are doing a Mega Sales to clear the wardrobe for the next collection. All prices are further reduced!

Items left are in limited quantity so grab early! =)

Special Promotion

Join our mailing list now and enjoy free normal postage!


LOVE :)

The Hair Trend for Spring/Summer ?

I have been wondering, what's the perfect hairdo for this S/S that can easily match with any outfits in my closet? Am sure some of you are getting sick of your hairstyle and need inspiration for a new look!

Not to mention with our hot weather here, I think no better idea than pulling my hair into a ponytail. But somehow that doesn't really match all my styles. What should I do??

To my relief, my friends and I spotted the hottest hair style of the season! Plaits and buns are one of the favourite hairstyles choice used by hollywood celebrities.
Take Nicole Richie's loosely styled plaits for example, not only do they look super cute with her LA tan and barely there make up, they also fit with her off duty, boho style. The thing we love the most about Nicole’s hair is the fact that is always looks like she hasn’t tried very hard and just woke up looking like that.

Plus it’s one of the easiest hairstyles to pull off in a hurry, all you need to do is an elastic band, hair dye and some kirby grips. It is a painless and cheap way of updating your hairdo into 2009!

LOVE :)