Get addicted here today!

Hi babes!

We are doing a Mega Sales to clear the wardrobe for the next collection. All prices are further reduced!

Items left are in limited quantity so grab early! =)

Special Promotion

Join our mailing list now and enjoy free normal postage!


LOVE :)

Harem Pants. YEah! or oh-my-god-darn-No! ?

"That's what i wear to sleep now!" eman exclaimed. Oh and then I recalled that this infamous trend of nappy-like skirt/pants/shorts (whatever you wanna categorized it as) aka HAREM PANTS was here 2 years ago already. While these harem pants (return again) have crotch droopiness till varying degrees, I think we should really give our bows to Mango who came out with the "denim diaper" (center pic). I have no idea how having a flappy (and probably big enough to hide your whole bag of stuffs) at the crotch - thigh area will help to enhance our look. I cant imagine putting my legs into the denim harem pants where the two seems-to-be-wide-apart leg holes are. Can you imagine the awkwardness in between? Am I suppose to feel like wearing a skirt or shorts?


I hope it is not going to be an addiction.

LOVE :)